CARGO SALE GOODIES


CARGO GOODIES

CARGO at Sephora is having a 50% off sale. I came to know about this last week or so by Sephora mails, but then everything online was sold out. I assumed everything at store must have vanished too. Who would leave a 50% off sale??
I was pleasantly surprised to see some good stuff on my Sephora shelf when I got a chance to visit the store this Sunday.


CARGO BLU-RAY KIT STUFF

There was this Blu-Ray lit/gift set. It included a Peach blush, Bronzer, Lipgloss and a Mascara. All for $24.50. It was a good deal because a blu-ray blush itself costs around $28.


CARGO BRONZER

I didn't use the Bronzer, but the color looks good to me. It is not too shimmery or Orange. A full review will be definately posted...please give me some time.


CARGO PEACH BLUSH/HIGHLIGHTER

I had used a Pink Blush/Highlighter from the same Blu-Ray line before and honestly it worked more of a Highligher for my skin tone. Peach too looks pretty light to me. I will post comparisons of some some peach and pinky peach blushes soon.


CARGO EYELIGHTER IN GOLD

This eyelighter is a new product. I had not even heard about it. At store I over heard some girls chatting as how this was a lovely and useful product. They grabbed all the 3 colors. I blindly opted for Gold shade. The white shade looked very much like MAC Vanilla pigment to me. The pink shade was sold out. I used this product only once. Its cool. Easy to use. Just have to clik some pictures and I will talk about this tomorrow, positively!


CARGO BELIZE LIPGLOSS

This Lipgloss was included in the blu-ray kit. It has this unusual funky cap, with some kind of indicator, that tells when the lipgloss is about to get over. I don't know how it exactly works. Yet to read the whole instruction sheet it came with...lol!!!


CARGO MIAMI BEACH BLUSH

My past experience with CARGO blushes were very good. I own Rome and Sunset Beach. I love them both equally. I think Cargo blushes are comparable to NARS. Amazing pigmentation and staying power. Miami Beach blush was always on my wishlist. At $13/14, I call it a steal!!!!!!


CARGO BLU-RAY LIQUID MATTIFIER

This blu-ray mattifier is my holy grail item in summer. I just love it!! It was part of a kit back when I had bought, but to buy it alone at $28 was little bit too steep. This was perfect time to stock up on. I bought two at $13 each....not bad, right??

You all must be wondering that in this post I didn't had any review or swatches or comparisons...so whats the point of this hurried post??
My main intention was to throw light on the fact that Sephora stores still have some cool CARGO left on their shelf. CARGO brand is not going away from the market. It still will be available at Sephora inside JC Penny and at ULTA. Maybe you all would like something and would want to try it at a little discounted price...well, not so little....its 50% off...

No comments:

Post a Comment