O.P.I DRIP DRY -- A REVIEW


O.P.I DRIP DRY

What is to review about this product...I guess the whole world knows about it and I am the last dumbo on this earth to buy it....huh!!
Anyways, I would love to share MY thoughts on this one...
This stuff is pretty cool…
THE CLAIM:
Dries nails to the touch in one minute, completely in five. With just 1 to 2
drops. Soothes cuticles with jojoba.

It does exactly what it says. After applying the top coat, I just used 2 drops on each nail and within seconds (lets say 30 seconds), the nails were dry SUPERFICIALLY. They were dry to touch, but not completely dry. If I used a little pressure, the nails would get my finger prints (impressions).
Its not drying to the skin at all. I think the jojoba in it helps to keep the cuticles moisturized. It feels a bit greasy, but that doesn’t bothers. Infact the oiliness helps to keep the cuticles moist. It has no offensive smell or weird taste.
I would not say it dries the nails in a jiffy…I would say, it reduces the drying time considerably. I can safely type on my laptop just five minutes after using this product. I didn’t notice any change in the lasting power of my nail polish though.
The packaging is cute, with the tiny dropper, but its not travel safe. I would have preferred a more ‘better’ bottle.
What kind?? I leave that to the bottle designers and packaging experts!!
Available in 2 sizes at ULTA and OPI website.

No comments:

Post a Comment