NARS Multiple - Orgasm and South Beach

After using Portofino and Riviera multiples I kinda fell in love with the NARS multiples. So I went ahead and picked this NARS multiple duo in Orgasm/South beach during Sephora Friends and Family sale.


NARS Multiple - Orgasm and South Beach
Two shades of the iconic NARS Multiple featured in one sleek compact. Each chic
shade pairing can create countless combinations of healthy flushes and gentle
shimmering effects for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The easily blendable formula
makes for mistake-proof application. Encased in a NARS signature black, mirrored compact. The lightweight, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer,
all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours, and dynamic
highlights
.


NARS Multiple - Orgasm and South Beach duo

I wanted a slight shimmery cream based product that would work as highlighter over my cream blushes.
Orgasm has this peachy pink color, with gold shimmers, which I always find perfect over a blush. Shimmery products/highlighters that are cool or have silverfish shimmers leave a white cast on my NC 40/42 skin.
Southbeach is also on same lines. Very lovely bronzey shade with gold shimmers, very warm and lovely. The shimmers in both case are not Over the top and can can be worn alone or layered over blushes.


Swatches of NARS Multiple in Orgasm and South Beach

Just like all Multiples, its light weight, non-sticky and very very easy to blend. Now, Portofino and Riviera the two multiples that I own are more pigmented and they work more as a blush,. The duo on the other hand is more shimmery and I prefer it to layer over my blush. The more I try to achieve color with Orgasm, more I need to pile it on. This increases the shimmer deposit and then the blush looks frosty. When correctly applied it appears very natural on skin. Obviously due to shimmer level, I would not say that it gives the best flush of color, but it does gives a warm glow. It is marketed as a Luminizer. It’s a great evening wear too.


Swatches of NARS Multiple blush
As far as packaging of duo is concerned, it’s perfect and compact, with a sturdy mirror. For the price, at $45 with Tax you don’t get much product like the single multiple, but trying out two colors in one pack, I think its not bad. Also it’s a cream based product with a shelf life, so I won’t mind a duo over single.
I shy away from shimmery stuff, but man…they look soo pretty in pot and under bright lights!!
I know its an old product and is been in market since ages…but for me its new, because I have had it to my collection very recently…I am happy to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment