Benefit Lipsticks-- Steal deal!!

Benefit came out with these gorgeous value packs of Lipsticks for this Holiday season. I like the fact that most of the colors available in this series are wearable. I had got one of these lipsticks as a part of deluxe sample during the Sephora sale, which I had liked a lot. Then later I swatched all of these at my Sephora counters to select some colors for future purchases.

BENEFIT LIPSTICK TRIOS....STEAL DEAL!!
Benefit has released these kind of trios at various stores. Ulta, Sephora and Macy's Benefit counters. The best part is, all the packs have different shades...there is just one repeat in Macy's kit and Ulta kit. So these exclusive sets become really exclusive.

BENEFIT LIPSTICK - This is Ulta exclusive.
Shades include: La La Land, Finders keepers and Sugar Rush

This is MACY's Exclusive
Shades included are: La La Land, Wild Card and Sassy Frass
Swatches of Benefit Lipsticks
Swatches of Benefit Lipsticks
The third trio that is Sephora exclusive has shades in No competition, On the Sly and Do Tell. All three shades are lovely.
The only downside is that this particular kit/set is online only. So I have to wait till I get some nice coupon as a V.I.B insider.
These would make amazing stocking stuffer or gifts for any make-up junkie....A single lipstick retails for $18, while the whole kit which is Limited edition is sold for $18....
How cool is that????

No comments:

Post a Comment