Stila - Gift of Appreciation Kit/Set


Stila - Gift of Appreciation Kit/Set

Stila always comes out with decent size affordable kits. This one is just amazing and great value for money.

What it is:
A must-have set that features top sellers that will make every Stila fan swoon.

What it does:
Stila thanks you for all your love and loyalty with this stunning set of bestsellers! From glossy lips to luminous skin (and all things in between), this collection contains everything you need to create countless signature Stila looks.


This set contains:-
0.17 oz Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow (gold/ bronze/ ivory)
0.32 oz Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold (peachy pink sheen)
0.31 oz Sheer Pressed Powder in Medium
0.04 oz Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Satin in Pucker (bright pink red)
0.04 oz Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed (deep rose sheen)
0.28 oz Lash Visor in Black
.08 oz Plumping Lip Glaze in Minty Mint (soft gold)
0.04 oz Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz (apricot nude)
Pencil Sharpener



The goodies

The only reason I picked this kit was because of the eyeliner in Topaz. I had been eyeing this for quite sometime. The liner alone costs $18.



Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz (apricot nude)

Topaz liner is an apricot nude color and its great to line the waterline and brighten the eyes. A white liner does the same job, but it is very noticeable. Topaz is just so natural!!
Its pretty soft like all other Stila Kajal liners. I just needed it….



Natural eyeliner

Another Stila product that I use and like is their Long wear lip color. These are very moisturizing lip products retailing for $18. Usually when lipsticks are long wearing they are on drying side, which is not the case with this one. I already had shades in Rendezvous and Exquisite (swatches here).


Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed and Stila lip rouge

The kit has full size product in shade Flushed and its a gorgeous Deep Rose color…just soo perfect for the fall!! The packaging is super cute and the lipstick smells AMAZING!!
I am not a lip stain person. I just don't like any kind of stains (cheek or lip). This one is pretty long lasting when I swatched on my hand, because it just refused to come out after numerous washes and I had hard time swatching other stuff.


Swatches of Stila Lip color in Flushed, Lip stain in Pucker and Kajal Liner in
Topaz

The kit also came with this Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow (gold/ bronze/ ivory)Again something in GOLD…how could I pass?? The packaging is not cardboard casing, but its some kind of metal. The eye shadow dome does looks fragile.

Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow (gold/ bronze/ ivory)

The colors are fantastic! Very smooth and blendable. Not very flaky or powdery. The colors in trio go together beautifully. The gold complements my brown eyes and my skin tone. It is perfect for everyday look.

Swatches of Stila eyeshadow trio in Gold

The colors can be layered for more intensified look and when used with deep Burgundy or similar color can create such a great fall look…

Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold
Another product that sounded attractive was this Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold….(What a lovely gold name….lol!!)
I never knew much about this product until I read the contents of this kit. As I am not a huge fan of shimmery, MSF kind of products for my face, I was not sure how I would like this. I have used it just once, at home…My first impression with the product is OK…


Swatch of Stila Illuminating Finishing powder in Rose Gold
Its a pretty, shimmery highlighter, not very finely milled like Sonic Chic blushes but still better than Chunky MSFs (New Vegas). The color is just Champagne kinds with a slight rosy tint, which is not very bright to use it as a blush alone. I am still unsure how much I like this product or what to do with it. One thing is for sure, I would use it as highlighter on my cheeks, but I doubt using it all over my face as illuminating finishing powder.


Stila Pressed powder in Medium
The Pressed Powder comes with a mirror and an applicator. Though its a medium shade, i think its bit lighter for my NC40 skintone. maybe in winters, when i get a bit lighter....not sure.


Stila plumping lip glaze in Minty Mint

This is yet to open and I will do a full review once i try this.


Stila Lash Visor in Black

I have many open Mascaras that are in current use and I don’t want this new one to dry out. So its unopened. This one is a water proof Mascara.


Sharpner

The sharpner works well as i already have one from same brand.
This is one of the best gift set put together by Stila in terms of value for money. Its worth buying if someone wants to try out the brand or as a gift for someone during the Holidays.
Oh, I forgot to mention All products are FULL size!!

No comments:

Post a Comment