CLINIQUE GWP BLUSH - ROSY BLUSH 03

Gift with purchase aka GWP is one promotional method that I love love a lot. it’s a great way to try some products in sample size from the brand that offers GWP.
I use Clinique’s Cleanser and Dramatically different moisturizer daily and so I tend to stock up on these products when they have some GWP promotion going on.
The only draw back that Clinique’s GWP bags have is they usually tend to give same shades of blushes, lipsticks or Eye shadows. Every time the make-up bags are cute and different but the make-up products are almost same or rather same…


CLINIQUE BLUSH

One such product that I kept getting in these bags was a Cream blush in stick form. The shade I always got was Rosy Blush in 03. Initially I didn’t even bother to swatch it. Anything free always has less value…I ended up giving it to a cousin…when I got the second tube, I gave it to a friend…
The best part was, these people religiously used the blush and on two different occasions I complimented them asking what was their cheek products and got this common answer…they used the Rosy blush….


SWATCH OF CLINIQUE ROSY BLUSH 03

Great!! The thing that was free and Crap for me ended up being HG product for
other people.

Now, I was curious to try…So when I got the same product in one such offer, I swatched it….and boy!! What a gorgeous color!!


SWATCH OF CLINIQUE ROSY BLUSH 03

It’s a lovely rosy color, which is matte with no shimmers. Its not flat matte, but not shimmery either. Pretty soft and easy to blend, it gives a natural flush when sheered out. I use it alone or as base under any powder blush to make it last longer. Like NARS multiple, very less of product is needed and its very portable. It has a funny, funky smell though, which doesn’t bothers me on application, but when I sniff it directly from tube, I don’t like it…


BLUSH SHEERED OUT

Anyways, lesson learned…A product is not going to be crap if its free…Give free products a try once before deciding to donate…lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment