DRUGSTORE GEMS - RIMMEL LIPSTICK



This is a cool lip combination.
RIMMEL AIRY FAIRY LIPSTICK, WILD CLOVER LIP LINER

I had never tried any of Rimmel lip stuff. At Walmart I saw this lip combo in one pack for just $5.
You tube spreads a craze like epidemic. Some body started the Airy fairy craze long back. I had heard about it, but never tried. As drugstore products don't have testers, i never got a chance to try it. I don't like to mess around with a fresh product. Its such a waste.
Anywho, here are my 2 cents regarding Rimmel lipstick.

SWATCHES OF RIMMEL LIPSTICK IN AIRY FAIRY

To begin with, at a price less than $5 its just awesome!!
The texture is smooth, non- drying and decently moisturising. It does has a smell. I would say smells like light cake frosting. Its not over powering or weird. Its not waxy or annoying. Tastes decent( at times i lick my lips so I can tell)
As far as lasting power is concerned, I have to re-apply after couple of hours, but then I have to re-apply every lipstick…so that’s not an issue with me.

RIMMEL LIPSTICK AND LIPLINER

The color Airy Fairy is a light mauvey pink with some gold shimmers which is just soo little that it gives a lovely sheen but does not makes the color frosty. Its decently pigmented, true to colour.
I find it perfect for a pink nude lips. Personally, I prefer nude lip colors like pink nude, beige nude…not nude nude (if that makes any sense) or else I end up looking dead/corpse.
I didn’t like the packaging though. I mean its decent, but I like lipstick packaging to have a little weight and not light plastic. At least this one snaps shut well.

RIMMEL LIPSTICK AND LIPLINER SWATCHES (DIFF LIGHTING)
(AIRY FAIRY AND WILD CLOVER)
I would love to know what other shades from drugstore brands are loved and liked by everyone.
Thalia by NYX and one more from Maybelline is on my list next to try....

No comments:

Post a Comment