NARS MULTIPLE - RIVIERA (Swatch, Review)


NARS MULTIPLE IN RIVIERA

NARS MULTIPLE STICKS…AWESOME!!!

I bought my first NARS multiple in Portofino after waiting endlessly…and not to mention it was an instant HIT in my make-up stash…
Any multi-purpose, easy to use product is always welcome in my collection.
So during this Sephora FF sale I ordered a NARS multiple duo in Orgasm/South Beach and one single stick in Riviera.


SWATCH OF NARS MULTIPLE IN RIVIERA

Its such a lovely PINK color!! I am hunting high and low for the MAC Pink Vivid paint stick, which was a Pro item and is discontinued…and this Riviera multiple looks pretty similar to me. I may be completely wrong, because I have never seen pink vivid in person, but whatever swatche are available on the net, it seems I could replicate the same pink cheek with Riviera too.

SHEERED OUT

Like Portofino multiple, this too is not overly shimmery. Infact it has no glitter, shimmer whatsoever. Easy to apply, easy to blend, light weigh, absorbs itself into skin perfectly giving it a natural rosy glow. Even though it’s a pink, its not a very cool, blue under toned pink. I am positive it would work on almost all skin tones. The pigmentation is amazing like any other NARS product.
Packaging is sturdy…a great product..worth trying. Watch this space for the swatches and review of NARS multiple duo in Orgasm/South Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment