MAC Dazzleglass Creme Collection -- Fall 2009

I had tried the Dazzleglass Creme, that is a lovely blend of dazzleglass and Cremesheen glass in one and had liked it a lot. The color I had tried on was Luscious Spark. (swatches here)


MAC Dazzlecreme glass

Personally I had liked the texture a lot. So I B2M (back to MAC) for two dark shades. Most of the shades are sheer. Only 3 or 4 out of the whole lot looked pigmented.


MAC Dazzlecreme glass in Do It Up and Creme Allure

I love to wear these shades over top of any nude lipstick like Brave new Bronze. It just transforms the nude lip color to a light shade of gloss applied (does this makes sense)


Swatches of MAC Dazzleglass creme in Do It Up and Creme Allure

I thought the shade in Creme Allure looked pretty similar to Magnetique and other magenta pink lipglosses that I had, but Creme Allure is more sheer on lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment