Sephora Friends and Family sale Haul


SEPHORA HAUL

Sephora friends and family sale was long awaited by me as I had couple of goodies in my wish list that I wanted to try, but was waiting for some kinda deal to come by. So firstly I picked a fragrance set that I had been wanting since long.
Romance by Ralph Lauren.
Single 3.4 oz bottle costed $75 on Sephora site and the gift set I picked included a body lotion, a body wash and a mini perfume.
With 20% discount…it was a decent deal.


RALPH LAUREN FRAGRANCE SET IN ROMANCE

As far the smell goes…I am definitely not going to be of any help to anybody as I can hardly describe any notes. All I can say is its long lasting, floral and definitely sexy!!

Other stuff I picked are:

1. Smashbox Lipgloss kit
2. Stila Kit
3. Urban Decay primer kit
4. Illamasqua blush in Lover
5. Benefit Moonbeam
7. Nars multiple duo in Orgasm and South beach
8. Nars multiple in Riviera
9. Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Birthday suit
10. Laura mercier metallic eye cream in platinum and gold.

Two parcels are yet to come. Others have arrived.
As there are numerous products to talk about, I would enjoy every bit of this huge haul and slowly share my reviews and swatches with all of you lovely readers…who would understand my craziness behind this haul….

No comments:

Post a Comment