Storyboarding DVD – All July and August Orders are Shipped


Storyboarding-dvd-Storyboard-Elements
Just a quick “thanks” to everybody who placed their order for my Storyboard Elements” instructional DVD!

This time around I shipped out copies of the DVD course to people in Australia, France, Italy, Canada, The United Kingdom and to six different states here in the good ol’ USA.

Since things are heating up again at the studio (I have a huge pile of shows on my desk this week) I’ve got to stop taking orders by the end of this week.

I’ve contacted everybody who wrote asking me to let them know when the DVD is for sale, and hopefully everybody got those emails. But just in case you missed it, the HowToStoryboard.com website will be open until the end of the week. If you want to get in this last batch, you can click on the DVD or Click HERE or on the link below to find out more. Update: Sold out, but click on "How to Storyboard" link to be notified when the Storyboard Elements instructional DVD comes back in stock!
storyboard how to storyboard storyboarding
Again…to all those who ordered…Thanks, and enjoy the DVD!
--Sherm

No comments:

Post a Comment