NON - MAC STUFFIES I WISH TO TRY...

There were couple of thing that i swatched today at Sephora and some of them were pretty amazing stuff. I had known and heard about these often but never had a chance to "really" study them.

I thought i would try to buy these and try them whenever possible. This means cutting down on CCO and MAC purchases, which i think would be fine...because once you have a decent amount of Make-up products and colour from one brand, you tend to find dupes for their new collections in your own stash...also its always wise to spend on a nice and different product from other brand rather than spending on mediocre stuff from the same old brand...
Well, its all together a different story if you are a collector....

MAKE UP FOREVER FLASH COLOUR

They all look soo pretty in that packaging. My main interests are gold and few other colours. Every single Flash colour retails for like 20 bucks, and this whole palette for 95 bucks...so it would be reasonable to buy the whole palette..(Sephora FF sale....where are you???)


HOOLA BRONZER

This has no shimmers, and was NOT orange when i tried...but the colour may be dark...not sure...need to try...I have CORALISTA blush from same brand and I LOVE IT....


DOWN BOY BLUSH/EYESHADOW

This pink was gorgeous, so was the packing...the magnetic, sleek box was kinda sexy...



HOT MAMA BLUSH/EYESHADOW BY THE BALM

This is dead similar to Orgasm blush by NARS...lovely peachy/coral colour. It had some gold sparkles....i am gonna buy it for sure....GORGEOUS!!!

MOON BEAM by BENEFIT

Interesting highlighter, anywhere on body, cheeks, eyes.....MULTI-PURPOSE is the word...:)


ILLAMASQUA LIQUID METAL

This brand has made a dashing entry in the US cosmetic market...The UK brand is everywhere.
The product liquid metal sounds very similar to the MUFE Flash colour. Its this lovely gold colour that attracted me


ILLAMASQUA CREAM BLUSH

I would love to see this is person and then try it. Its almost in the price range of NARS...


BENEFIT CREASELESS CREAM SHADOW

I nearly picked this product. The colours were soo wearable... They resembled MAC paint pots but way softer. Something in me said...."read reviews"...i Stopped..


URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION IN SIN

This has been in market from quite some time. I just didn't get a chance to try it. I think simply because the colour is shimmery champagne, which didn't make it sound unique....I would love to try this, especially if this becomes a part of some UD kits....value kit things....:)



MAKE UP FOREVER HD PRIMER/CORRECTOR

Want to try this...I have tried the Smashbox one in past. This is different...also Xinarox said, its worth giving a try...:)


MAKE UP FOREVER FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER

The hunt for a concealer is never ending...next in line to try is this one...


MAKE UP FOR EVER FOUNDATION

It was difficult NOT to here the raves about MUFE foundations.


LAURA MERCIER EYE BASICS

These are eye primer kind of stuff. I liked the idea of having primers in various shades as per skin tone...Love to try this one aswell.


BOBBI BROWN COLOR CORRECTOR

I have heard this is 'magic'...especially for people who struggle with under eye circles.

I WOULD SO LOVE TO TRY ALL OF THESE....SEPHORA FF HERE I COME....:)

Just let me know what you think about these products, if you have tried them...tell me your experiances/reviews/thoughts...It always helps....:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment