I AM TAGGED!!!!!



I have been tagged and I am soo freakin happy to receive the Freakin' Fabulous Blog award from Suka n spice. Thank you soo much gal!!!

Ever since Xinarox asked people to show some love to my blog….all you wonderful Xina lovers have showered your love on me aswell…I am soo thankful to all you people..

The rules with this award are:

1. List five current obsessions
2. Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs
3. On your post of receiving this award, link back to the person that awarded you
4. Link your five winners, and let them know that they've been awarded

So here are my Five current obsessions:



HTML CODING:

I just knew very basic computers…After I started blogging, I got to understand this INTERNET better. Now these days, I am soo obsessed with changing every little details on my blog using HTML codes…
Some day if u find my blog vanished…trust me its not because I chose to go..its because I have had made some huge blunder in those HTML codes…



PANDORA CHARM BRACLETS



JAMES AVERY JEWELRY

CHARM BRACLETS AND CHARMS:

I have been obsessed with these recently. Pandora and James Avery...
James Avery’s simplistic designs have got me soo attracted to them…It all started when I saw this blog post regarding charm braclet on Mel’s old blog, Mel for makeup. Earlier it was just LOVE…now its turned to OBSESSION.
Pandora charm braclets are cute…the whole concept of mix n match got me hooked…


I AM LOOSING THEM....


HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

My hair is thinning….I am losing like 100 strands of hair each day..or may be more…
I am so obsessed hunting for hair care products!! I read blogs, internet, YT everything to find that magic cure....I have ended up buying close to 20 products….and not knw what to do with them.



JUICY COUTURE PERFUME

JUICY COUTURE PERFUME

It took me some time to save up and buy the full size bottle of this lovely fragrance. Now that i own it, i can't get enough of it. I am soo obsessed, that i wear it about 6 times a day, every where from basic kitchen work to gym..even when I go out to check my mail!!!


RECIPIE BOX



RECIPIE CARDS

RECIPIE BOX AND RECIPIE CARDS

I like to cook..but I don’t LOVE it. These days I am obsessed collecting BLANK recipiE cards for my recipie box , which was also an impulse purchase…
Also those free recipie cards that we get at grocery stores…I find it embarrassing to pick too many at a time, so I end up splitting my grocery shopping and go to same store like 2 times a day….eeks!!!

These are my 5 obsessions at the moment..I actually had 6, but its ok...:)
I would love to tag these beauties:

Share your OBSESSIONS gals....:)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment