LATEST LEMMING LIST


DIOR Bronze Harmony Blush (Rose Brazilia)


DIOR Bronze Harmony Blush (Coral Riviera)

These two beauties are GORGEOUS!!! I had been looking forward to swatch them since i saw their swatches here and here.
Later when i got the chance to see them in person, i am just Lemming them like crazy. They are soo nice,soft, pigmented and colours that i always wanted on my cheeks. There are potential dupes, no doubt, but in person they are amazing with right amount of shimmer needed. I love them soo much....but...but...they are freakin expensive. Like at $42...i mean, agreed they are expensive, but the quantity..the size....its smaller than some of the sample blushes.
I just can't justify spending $84 on two blushes.....not to mention the hefty taxes...:(

I am just not able to get over it...lol!!!
Help me...help me...suggest the best dupes possible.....


Dior 'Diorskin' Shimmer Star Pressed Powder

This is a cool product, but definately shimmery as the name says. I liked the Amber Diamond shade. I would like to buy that, but the lemming is not as huge as the above products....


DIOR 5-Color eyeshadow (Night Butterfly)

These quints were soft and very buttery to touch. I like the compact. Many of these pre-made quints are nice and user friendly. These colors are definately dupable but yeah, right now...i am lemming these products....
Aren't they gorgeous??

I would love to hear if any one of you have Dior quints, the shades....which is better...which ones suck....let me know...:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment