NARS -- THE MULTIPLE IN PORTOFINO


NARS - THE MULTIPLE

The Multiple:
Nars The Multiple is the original all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multi-purpose makeup stick. With fingertip application, The Multiple highlights, sculpts, and warms eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades from sheer accents to mauve and bronze

(Sephora description)


THE MULTIPLE IN PORTOFINO

I have been lemming this one product for the loooonnngest time!!! I remember, it was in my lemming list last Christmas too!!

I just couldn't loosen my pockets to pay $45 plus tax for one prodcut....I call it EXPENSIVE. This time i had a giftcard worth $20. I pooled some from my pocket and got this cutie...

It is a beautiful, multi-purpose product that can be applied on cheek and lips aswell. I didn't use it on lips, but on cheeks its very light in texture, not sticky or goopy, blends beautifully and not very shimmery. With NARS product, specially cheek products you need not worry about pigmentation or lasting power.

It smells O.K, i can't describe how it smells, but its not "great" and its not bad either to bother. The packaging is user friendly and sturdy. There is LOT of product. I don't mind if they reduce the quantity and sell it for less....i mean, its a cream based product and has a shelf life...(i would never have the heart to throw it past its expiry date)

NARS MULTIPLE PORTOFINO SWATCH (HEAVY HAND)


LIGHT HAND SWATCH

What colours have you tried? Do you find any major difference between Stila convertible and this stuff?? Share your thoughts about Cream cheek products in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment