I HATE IT WHEN....


Sephora has this Stila sale on selected items, including this palette, which retailed for $40 and is now for $20!!
I FREAKIN HATE this....i mean, i had really 'lemmed' over this palette, saved some money and bought it at full rate with tax....
I am no "filthy rich" person and at times i really have to save and decide between few products...which one should i buy and which needs sacrifice...
As Stila Precious pearl was a LE palette, i chose it over some other stuff that were permanent...
SUX!!!
I am sooo...aaahh...pissed off!!!
Newez, its a good news for anyone who wants to buy the palette, because it really is a cool colour collection with an adorable, compact packaging....




On a happier note, Urban decay is having a decent sale and it includes everything from their new collection too. So its a great thing to try out all those gorgeous "primers" they have released...

I wanted to post a haul/review/swatch post of few goodies that i had picked during my last 2 visits to CCO...but i am just soo mad now!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment