Back up Tag...


BACK -UPS


BACK-UPS


BACK-UPS

I have been tagged by Cosmo-Diva to share my make-up back-ups...Thank you...I love TAG games and have an old one to do...:)

Its kinda fun to share the back-up thingy...At least you know there are other people like you who are crazy...n love some make-up product enough to buy back-ups!!!

Rose gold Pigment:
This is a GORGEOUS metallic pigment and its a tarnished gold colour with hint of Rose (as per website)...as per me, its a lovely brinzey gold colour with hint of pink??..whatever, its a smooth, finely milled pro-pigment. I have a back-up, in case, MAC ever says good bye to this pretty color...
Spaced out Blush:
A very wearable, LE blush from MAC released during Ne0-Sci-Fi collection. It flatters my skin tone very well and its gorgeous and I know there are many who have this as a back-up!!

Solar White Eyeshadow:
A very pretty highlight that magically turns gold on me....:) It was LE and re-released in a quad this year.

Sock Hop, Full On Lust, Soft and Slow lipglass:
These are three but i would love to call them one as they fall in one category...Can't help it!!! I had to mention these...They are soo pretty and fortunately make me look goooooood every time I wear them...needless to say, i have Back-ups!!!

Warmed MSF:
I am not a huge MSF fan...I find most of them shimmery for my liking....but Warmed MSF was probably the best MSF thrown by MAC in recent year. I am NC 40 gal... I personally like the Shimmer level, softness, colour...everything about this product is well, EXOTIC!!!!

Mineralize skinfinish duo:
I love the shimmer side of this duo. Its perfect to give my face that much needed "GLOW"...Its Awesome!!! This one is in Medium dark. The natural side is a bit darker, but works on me during summer, because of the tan. I have a back-up just for the shimmer side, which i won't run out anytime soon, as i use it only as highlighter.

These were few of my favorite products that i love and have back-ups.

I would like to TAG

and anyone, who would like to share their love for make-up......and Back-up!!!
Comeon gals...invite yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment