MAC Cleanse off oil


MAC Cleanse-off oil

An industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that's gentleon the skin.
Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primroseand jojoba seed
and absolutely 100 percent mineral-oil free. Massages onto theskin to loosen all
makeup, including waterproof mascara. Emulsifies into alotion-type liquid with
water: rinses off easily, no tissues required - and noresidue! Protects with
vitamin E. Skin softening and conditioning. Good for allskin types.
MAC COSMETICS


The pump

I find this stuff AMAZING. This is a light oil. It has this lovely mild orangey fragrance. Its one of the thinnest oils I have ever used on my face. Its even lighter than Baby oil. All I have to do is smear it all over my face. Massage gently for a minute and wipe off with a wet tissue. Then rinse the face with a mild cleanser and water.

Pros:
1. Convenient pump packing. (though I am not sure how safe it will be while traveling)
2. Thin and light in texture.
3. Mild and non irritating.

Cons:
1. Skin can feel a bit dry, if you have dry skin. (my mom has dry skin, she finds it on drying side) 2. Price can be an issue. $22 for 150 ml bottle, but it lasts for a long time.

At times I even double it up to remove stains from my make-up brushes. Over all an awesome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment