BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner


BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner

This stuff ROCKS!!!

BENEFIT Skinny Jeans and Marry Up Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner
This was one of those purchases that I did within one week of lemming….and I am thankful I did… Its is one of the best products from Benefit, apart from Coralista that I have tried and I must say it just performs its task as it claims.
True to its name….its creaseless…

Better Pic

This is a cream based eyeshadow that can be used alone or as base under eyeshadows. I used it all by itself, without using any Urban decay primer potion and it did last all day long without creasing, fading or smudging. It can double up as a liner, but i have yet to use it as a liner. The product has a very lovely sheen to it which makes it even more beautiful for using it as an eyeshadow alone. Very creamy in texture, easy to blend and buildable. It can be used as sheer wash on lids or can be layered up for a more intense look.

BENEFIT Skinny Jeans and Marry Up Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner
I have this in 2 lovely shades. One is a very pretty Pewter color in Skinny jeans and other one in a lovely rose gold kind of color called Marry Up, which was one of their Limited edition colors that I managed to get from All Cosmetics Wholesale.

Swatches of Benefit Creasless Cream shadow

It’s a great product if you want to avoid all the brush blending and stuff….I use my fingers to apply and I am good to go. Its comparable to MAC paint pots in term of packaging, but way creamier and soft in texture.


Swatches of Skinny Jeans and Marry Up creaseless cream shadow
I found this very useful on my recent trip to Niagara falls, which involved lot of “water”…my eye make-up did not move…and I didn’t even had to carry any make-up brushes!!
Oh, did i said, it looked awesome beneath Smoke n diamonds eye shadow by MAC??

No comments:

Post a Comment