Bobbi Brown shimmer Brick -- GOLD




BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER BRICK

Some days are lucky…on one such day, I got to bring home some products from my sister’s stash that she was not reaching for often. We did a little make-up swap at home. Good for me. Personally I had never tried any of the shimmer bricks by bobbi Brown. I always found them overly shimmery for my taste. I even find MAC’s MSF shimmery, so obviously shimmer bricks were not for me.


SHIMMER BRICK IN GOLD

The one I got to try is GOLD shimmer brick. I guess this is some LE stuff. I don’t follow BB’s LE products. So my thoughts on this very loved famous product.

This limited edition Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick is a great set of colors to highlight
almost any skin tone. The compact includes five shades of ultra-luxe, pearlized
pigments that blend together to create a soft golden glow on the eyelids or
cheekbones. Wear it with your regular shades to add some extra sparkle or on its
own for a natural-looking glow.


PRETTY COLORS

Shimmer brick is a great product to put over any blusher or alone. Depending on the color stripes, it can be used as highlighter or a complete cheek color. Different shimmer brick suits different skin tones. These contain very fine shimmer, BUT NO GLITTER…


BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER BRICK SWATCH

It is also a great product to dust lightly over the whole face with fan brush or a stippling brush like 187 by MAC. Overall, shimmer brick is a versatile product. I brick in GOLD very very pretty. I always found shimmery products tend to make my pores visible. So I avoid dusting it at certain areas, but this one, even though had shimmers in it, in no way was glittery or made my pores visible. All it gave was lovely sheen. I am soo impressed with this one product! I used it over my blush and it gave a pretty lovely glow.

GOLD SHIMMER BRICK SWATCH
I am not sure if this is the case with other shades aswell, I mean if they are less shimmery or more shimmery…but this one sure is going to stay in my stash. This is a very delicate and fragile product. If not handled carefully, I am sure it will wreck. I have to travel carefully with this.

SHIMMER BRICK WHEN SHEERED OUT

Now that i liked this product, I will browse through Bobbi Brown counters when I go to my CCO next time…
Please suggest some great Shimmer brick shades that anyone of you have tried.
Suggestions awaited...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment