MONDAY MORNING...



Hi my lovelies...

Like always, I start with the same obvious line....Hope you all doing well...

My weekend was good, but Hectic. I was busy hunting was some "summer accessories" and "Beach and Water Related" Product. Let me tell you, it was like searching Pearls in the Ocean..

The thing is, we are going to Disney Resort, Florida during the coming long weekend. I had totally forgot to stock up on the needed summer stuff in summer (Technically, its still summer...but for stores its Halloween)

Anyways, I managed to get some crapy footwear for water parks in Florida and some how managed to get Capris and Cargos...

I had to return the NARS Blush in Madly...It just didn't show up on me at all. I should have learnt the lesson by now, that colors like baby pink and Sea Shell Pink are no good for me...Oh well!
My Sephora stores didn't had the MUFE Metal powder in Golds. I have been excited about this product since ages. Just need to see them in person, before spending. The MUFE lipsticks though were pretty stunning. The texture was ok, kinda appeared on dry side though. I think because the testers are kept open all day, it felt dry to me. As usual UD Naked palette was "Sold out". Did haul something from Benefit, simply because they had a "cute" bag as GWP.

Last week my posts had some comments and that really made me smile. Keep them coming friends....I thank you all from my heart for visiting and leaving the suggestions. Some of them were really very helpful.

Signing off now...Have a great day and week Ahead...

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment