BEAUTY BUYS: BENEFIT



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just thelistof
things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'aboutin next
few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...



A totally unplanned purchase! Then again, when is a Beauty Buy planned anyways!!
BENEFIT counter at Sephora was having this CUTE GWP. A Bag (small) and a Luster Duster (full size) neatly nested inside a CUTE paper Bag, on purchase of 2 Items from the Brand. Well, CUTNESS killed me. No seriously!

What is the whole point of having a cute, small paper bag? I didn't care least for Luster Duster, because the color is a pale Pink one, something that Lighter skintones would enjoy (In my opinion, though I have yet to open it)



So for that Tiny Make Up Bag alone, the Goodies I picked:

1. BENEFIT Some Kind A Gorgeous (Deep)
2. BENEFIT Creaseless Creme Shadow (Busy Signal)



I like these H&M seasonal Catalogue/Magazines. The quality of paper is good, something that you don't get for free. So yes, apart from the fact that there are some nice funky outfits combos, that I won't wear, I enjoy looking at them and also its FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment