MONDAY MORNING...



Hello my Dear Friends...

Let me begin by saying, I am not Lazy and I am not neglecting the blog and I do love Make-up and this Cosmetic Journal...but I am just busy being Mommy and Back to School stuff, Bus Adventure rides and Parents- Student Oriendation.....Phew!!!!

Just had a busy week and expect a busier week ahead, with a pre-planned Vacation in the week to follow. Will try and update the blog with some pre-scheduled posts. I really hope you guys stick with me...

Had a chance to see the MAC Nail Polishes, that are released. Nice Colors!! Obvioulsy I like the one that was a dirty muddy kinds. Its called Earthy something. I had already hauled a few nail polishes from Sephora a day before I saw these. It looked pretty close to the Under my Trenchcoat from OPI Sephora that I picked. I may not be sure, but they did look same...

Also lemming the Lithe Pigment, but I will wait till it hits my CCO. From MAC I did haul a bit for a Brush and some regular stuff. Will try and share the pics soon. VOGUE FALL issue came in mail and its really really heavy!! Nice boots and Coats...

Enough Rambling from me...Hope you guys doing good as always..

Have a great week Ahead

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment