MONDAY MORNING...



Hi Beautiful People...

Hope you doing well. I am not, because I am sick. It sucks to be coughing like a dying person in some melodramatic movie. I have been having this cough since last 2 plus weeks and my doctor said it will take it own sweet time to go away. My ribs are paining, there is no sleep and I am just so frustrated!!! The whole thing increased this past week...

Anyways, the only thing nice happened that made me smile is Dazzle 'n' Sparkle finally saw 300 Followers mark. It took more than a month to reach from 280 to 300...Slow as a Snail!!!

I am thinking of putting together a Giveaway, but I wonder will anyone participate?? I mean, apart from my a few lovely fellow Beauty Bloggers, nobody comments...so will anyone comment "Enter me" if I have a Giveaway....What do you all think?

I have my pictures and Reviews ready, but just feel too sick to post them. Hopefully the coughing should subside by this weekend...

You guys take care and just be safe enjoying this last month of Summer..

xoxo,
dazzling....sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment