MONDAY MORNING...



Hi Folks,

Hope you doing all well. I am glad that this is the last month of summer officially. Not that I hate summer, but I love Fall More. Its just very festive and Awesome!
I had been to Ellis Island and Libery Island on Saturday. It was a clean, Lovely, sunny day. Had some good time and going through the Historical stories at Ellis Island was one hell of an emotional ride.

This Friday, the 'PIGMENT PASSION' series post was missing on Dazzle 'n' Sparkle. I surprisingly missed the date while scheduling the posts. Realised this on Saturday night. I thought hardly anyone cared, but to my surprise I had 5 mails asking why was the post missing. Was it over? Well, I am happy that some of you are liking it and look forward to it every week.
Thank you so much for all the support.

July Favorites will be up soon and then I have a few reviews lined up. So I am hoping for some action on the journal this week.

Wishing you all a lovely week ahead,

xoxo
dazzling....sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment