NAIL TREATMENTS

I am having bad nail month. They are breaking, peeling...my cuticles are dried and the skin around my nail is just turning gross...I don't know whats wrong, but yeah, they are not healthy and are dying!!! Well, the nails are either ways dead bi-product...but thats another story..

I went ahead and picked some nail care/treatment stuff from ULTA.


NAIL TREATMENT PRODUCTS


OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthner

This one is for Soft and Thin nails.

Strengthening formula fortifies soft, thin nails with extra Calcium.
This has to be applied as base coat, like in contact with nails. Has to be applied once everyday. After seven days, it has to be removed off and start over again.
This is my first time using this product. Lets see how it works.

www.opi.com

This has all the information of the nail envy line of treatment. I had tough time deciding what kinds my nail are...like are they soft, peeling, sensitive, brittle...all i knew was they were breaking!!!


OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment

Gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acids in combination with Salicylic Acid eliminate dry,
rough cuticles. Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with OPI’s Advanced
Avocado Lipid Complex, while nourishing with antioxidant Willow Bark Extract and
Vitamin E.
This stuff is amazing. Its my second bottle. I have used it before once, like last year. Then i stopped, which i shouldn't have. It helps keeping the cuticles soft and hydrated. It smells nice, nothing offensive. Very light consistency and not at all greasy or oily. Love it!!


Creative Nail Design Solar Balm

A “thickened” synergistic blend of naturally light oils and Vitamin E, designed
to deeply penetrate and protect nails and skin.

I wanted to buy the Solar oil which is a great product as i had heard good things about it, but i wanted something to be more portable, to carry around in purse.
I picked the Solar Balm. This is a very nice product and absorbs very quickly after application. The only downside is the 'smell'. I didn't like it much. It smelled like some kind of almond oil. I am not sure how to explain, but it didn't smell very good and pleasant for sure. This works well, so no issues.
I have yet to use it for a month before really loving it and calling it my HG product.

O.P.I Top Coat
This is just a Top coat. I got it free, wth all the O.P.I purchases i made. Its good because i have never tried OPI Top coat. I was using one from Sally Hansen.
I am very excited to use the Nail Envy stuff and see how does it works. I hope it works, because i need it to work...my nails are in pretty bad shape..:(
Anybody having any recommendations for treating poor nails, please share with me.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment