NAIL POLISH HAUL



Sally Beauty Supply is having a Finger paint Nail Polish sale.
They have tons of sale every month.
For complete details of JULY sale, check
http://www.sallybeauty.com/sales/sale-flier,default,pg.html






I took full advantage of this sale and picked a few colours from this brand. I had never tried Finger Paints brand, and this was a good opportunity to try these.



These were not on sale, but i couldn't resist the lovely green colour.
I also picked a few Hair care stuff aswell, but those in some next post. I wanted to give these special colours, special spot...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Ultrasonic skin scrubber cheap and Ultrasound facial machine in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete