TOUCHING 6 USA STATES..


I MISS MINNESOTA



I ATE CHEESE TILL I GOT NAUSEATIC


I WANTED TO GO TO MAC PRO STORE


ITS SOO DULL...


THIS WAS MY HOME 2 YEARS BACK!!

MY NEW HOME

Recently i re-located and i must tell you, its not so easy...I mean leaving behind all friends, all memories..its just pain!!!
Not to mention, adjusting in new city and arranging for all household stuff...it takes away pretty much all the time and money!!!

The only best things in this "move" was our road trip...in which we practically touched 6 states...we started from Minnesota and ended our trip in Pennsylvania. Road trips are the best time to bond with each other in the family. You get a lot of time to talk...solve issues..make plans...what else is one gonna do in 3 day endless road trip???
Well, MAC came out with back to back ubber cool collections. I honestly didn't get time to check them. I wanted to pick few dazzleglass, but most of these are permanent, so no hurry!!
Rose romance looked pretty interesting, but i was not sooo impressed with the swatches on specktra. Only thing that caught my eye was a lipglass and the gel blush. I will surely try to check whats in stores...but the one collection i desperately don't wanna miss is the Style warrior collection. OMG, it has that "yellow gold" eyeshadow and i want it at any cost...with the way, promotions are all over the blogs...i am getting paranoid...what if everything sells out..before i reach????
I better soon search for a free standing MAC store....in my new city...near my house, which i am trying my level best to turn into a cozy HOME....

No comments:

Post a Comment