GWP- GIFT WITH PURCHASE


Sunscreen


GWP


Products in GWP bag


Blush


Lipstick in ICE BLOOM

This is one kind of promotional thing that attracts me a lot. Its like some people get crazy over "cute packagings" i get crazy when there is some "kit" released by my favourite brands or when there is GWP promotions.
Macy's, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales and many more such department stores always have these kind of promotions and usually Clinique, Lancome and Estee Lauder are a few brands that come up with these promotions pretty often. My personal favourite is Clinique. I love their skin care products. Recently they had this GWP at Macy's in April.
I had picked Dramatically different moisturizer in past and i am liking it. Then I picked Dramatically moisturizing gel for my hubby and he too is fine with it.
This time i thought of trying their sunscreen. I picked the one for face with SPF 50. I have just started using it...how much i am liking it...only time will tell.

Now the best part, GWP. So this time they had this 7 piece set. It included 2 makeup bags, a lipstick, a travel size dramatically different moisturizing lotion, a lash doubling mascara and a creme blush stick.
The kit had many stuff that i already have tried and liked and a few stuff that i wanted to try. Their mascara is amazing, I am already using their moisturizer. The bag quality good and size pretty decent and handy. The thing that i wanted to try was a creme blush. I have never owned any till date. Long back i had tried one from Revlon, but that was crap.
I thought of picking a NARS multiple, but the steep price did not justify for 'trying' the product.
This chance was nice.
To my utter surprise, this stuff is cool. The colour is great (peachy/pink) and it looks pigmented. The only downfall was the 'smell'. I find it was bit annoying. It smelled like plastic to me. I have to try it.
There is this site called http://www.mygiftwithpurchase.com/
It lists all the promotional GWP very regularly and its a very very handy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment