Haulage is knowledge...CCO junkie...


CCO AT FRANKLIN MILLS

I am a hard core CCO junkie and needless to say, I searched the one nearest to my home...
I must admit I was feeling depressed leaving behind my beautiful home...but my dear hubby took me to CCO...(well, he knows...buying MAC will make me happy and cheerful)
So, this CCO is freakin AMAZING!!!
It had soo much stuff...it was another MAC store, with reduced prices and tons of LE stuff.


THE HAUL


BONUS BEAT LIPGLASS
First was the famous lipgloss in Sock Hop from Heatherette collection. Well, i found it..but the sales lady gave me the wrong one. She gave me Bonus Beat instead. Its a beige nude colour with fine gold shimmers. Verry pretty...just not my first love.

OTHER WORDLY BLUSH

MOONBATHE COLLECTION
I could find the lovely Other wordly blush from Moonbathe collection. This is a lovely, bronzey golden color. It makes a perfect highlight. As its very metallic, you just have to be careful with the application. I had been hunting this one like crazy, since the day my dear friend and makeup guru on You Tube suggested me.
Obvioulsy i bought two!!!


MAGNETIC FIELDS

Then in line was an eye shadow from Neo-sci-fi collection. Magnetic fields. Its a dark brown colour with pinkish hue to it. It goes beautifully with expensive pink eyeshadow from the same collection. This eyeshadow almost completed my Neo-sci-fi collection, that i had missed last year.

ELECTRO LIPSTICK & SOFT AND SLOW LIPGLASS
I managed to grab my back up of Soft and Slow lipglass. This time in Neo-sci-Fi packaging. I also picked 'Electro' lipstick. Its a bright bright orange, but is a lustre. On lips its not as dark as it appears. Its a beautiful shade and with Pink grapefruit lipglass on top, its an amazing combination.

REDHEAD MSF

I also picked a MSF in Redhead. Yeah, i got it at CCO...thats why i always say...why hurry with new collection...have patience to get it from CCO...it saved me around 9 bucks!!!
Its a beautiful colour and i would use it more as a highlighter. MSFs and I don't have a great love relationship...but we are trying to work with each other. This is pretty soft, fine in texture. No chunky, glittery business here. It gives a soft peachy touch to cheeks.

There were tons of other stuff that i wanted to pick, but i really wanted to save for the Style warrior collection...it has some colours that i am positive will never make it to the CCO and i don't want to take that RISK...

enjoy
xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment