CLINIQUE GWP....


THE GWP SET


THE TRINA TURK COSMETIC BAG

MY STAPLES


GOODIES IN MY BAG


THE COLOURS

Nordstrom has this lovely Gift With Purchase (GWP) for Clinique brand stuff.
I went ahead an picked my staples from Clinique. I guess this is the best time to stock up on the staple stuff.
The make up bag that comes with the gift was the major thing that got me attracted. Its a lovely, cute, yet spacious floral bag. It has very fresh, vibrant coloured flowers printed all over. Its a Trina Turk designed bag!!

All I had to do was to spend minimum $25 on any Clinique products and get this lovely bag, filled with some decent size make up goodies.

It came with
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips (1.7 oz.)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz.)
- Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Sun Burst
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (0.14 oz.)
- Different Lipstick in Tenderheart
- Superfit Makeup (0.5 oz.)

Isn't this amazing!!!
I find this site very very handy to locate GWP at almost every store.
worth checking out....if you are GWP fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment