LONG WEEKEND....LONG HAULS!!!

Long weekend i had some guests staying over at my place. We went out for a nice day out and then another day at a mall...Obvioulsy, no holiday is complete with shopping.
My favourite place...well, guessed right....MAC!!!


THE HAUL


SOME MORE..:)

This mall had free MAC standing store and a really big one. But the sales persons and MUA were really annoying and pretty rude. They were not in mood to entertain clients or shell out samples. Well, this did made me mad, but then i had to buy stuff...so well....


NYMPHETTE LIPGLASS

I picked Nymphette lipglass. Its kind of plumy colour with lots and lots of gold shimmers. Pretty..i wanted to try this one, but never picked. This time i thought, why not??


BRONZE AND STAR VIOLET EYESHADOW

Bronze eyeshadow which i never picked because i was under impression that it looked similar to mulch and romp eyeshadows. But its soo different and very beautiful. I guess every MAC addict should own this colour.
Star violet is another colour that i never picked because i thought it was dupable with cranberry and other shades. Its not a unique colour, but definately different enough to own one.


INDIANWOOD AND RUBENSQUE PAINT POT

I also picked 2 paint pots in gold colours.
Rubensque is a peachy gold colour like Melon pigment and Indianwood is a bronzey gold colour. Its very pretty on its own. Layered under any gold coloured eyeshadow, OMG....Gorgeous!!!


LOVELY GOLD SHADES

I think if a person loves to wear lots of gold, bronzey or warm shades, these paint pots are must.
They enhance the eyeshadow as well as make them 'pop'. Also helps to make the eyeshadow stay longer and not crease.


222 BRUSH

The very famous blending brush is 224, but i find it a bit large for my small eyes. So i picked 222 brush instead and its super soft, white bristled and amazing brush.


JUST A PINCH GEL BLUSH

This new gel blush was something that i wanted to try. Infact i had hardly tried any gel or cream blushes. I don't have anything like this. Though it looks soo dark and bright red, in person its very sheer when buffed and layered. Its very light on cheeks and gives this natural blush from within. It can be layered under any blush to make it last longer.


GEL BLUSH (ROSE ROMANCE COLLECTION)

This gel blush can double up as cheek stain aswell. Multi-purpose products rock!!!


POPSTER LIP CONDITIONER

I admit i was not impressed with any Hello Kitty stuff. Then i managed to get Pink Fish Lip conditioner. But this other colour in Popster looked pretty, pretty coral. My kinda stuff. I find warm shades compliment my skin tone best. I thought of giving Popster a try, before if flies of the shelves...

I also picked a Matte2 eyeshadow in shade Typographic. Its just a regular smokey black colour and formula is comparitively easy to work with.
I needed an empty quad and a new pro-pan aswell. So i got that too.

Over all an amazing trip, minus the annoying MAC staff....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment