My V-Day gift




THE GIFTS :)

My hubby...he is not into all that selecting stuff with me (read: make up, bags, shoes)..But poor thing he took the pains of going to TJmaxx and buying some Valentine day gift for me. He gifts me every year...with some of the most 'not so beautiful' gifts...this year also, to avoid that, i hinted him that i loved Juicy couture perfume and wish to own one....but he still didn't get the hint and bought me a bag and Davidoff cool waters...one of my fav perfumes from the "days back when we dated"....no, he didn't remember the name....or the scent too....he just remembered the 'blue bottle'.
The Bag he got me is similar to something i already have...and he said he got that one, because i liked my existing one....lol!!! Comeon, with purses and bags variety is needed....
Anyway, i didn't had the heart to return any of the stuff he bought.....now i have 2 similar looking bags and an old scent...with some cards and choclates...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment