CLINIQUE SKIN CARE


PRODUCTS IN 'CUTE' BAG


SKIN CARE PRODUCTS


FACIAL SOAP


CLARIFYING LOTION


MOISTURIZING LOTION


GWP...SUPER COOL

My skin has always been 'combination' skin, more inclined towards the 'oily' side....confusing!!!
It turns pretty oily/greasy in summer and pretty dry in winter....but natural!!!
But recently, i noticed it was dry in patches. Some part of my face was dry, flaky and some parts were ubber oily. I had great difficult time applying foundation. It just used to get inside those flakey patches....eeew!!! gross!!!
No amount of face moisturiser was helping. If i used moisturiser for dry skin, the rest of my face used to get oily...if i tried gel moisturiser the flaky patch would get worse...i was sooo very irritated, annoyed....
Finally, thanks to CLINIQUE skin care expert, she suggested me this regime for oily skin and now i am pretty happy using it since last 15 days. It sure is working for me. I haven't noticed any reactions with them. The regime is simple.
1. Face cleanser
2. Clarifying lotion
3. Dramatically different moisturiser.
All these came in a nice bag. Its a cute bag, not some thing great...but cute!!
I hope it continues to help my skin in this way....may be in summers, i will need a regime change...as of now, its working!!!!

Oh yes, i did recieve a GWP (gift with purchase) and believe me, these gifts are amazing...they definately deserve another post....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment