BioShock Vita To Be A Strange Game And Will Surprise You

Speaking to IGN, Ken Levine said: That's a new game. That is going to be strange and surprising to people, in the same way. I think when we launched Infinite, people said, "Wait, what, what are you doing?" I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying, "Here's BioShock 1 on Vita"... Let's say we potentially do, you don't need us to do that, somebody could make that happen if they wanted that to happen. 

For us, it's like, "Hey, here's this weird experiment you want to do." Experiments always carry risks, though. That's been the experience of working on BioShock Infinite. And working on BioShock. People saying, "This is weird, risky, I don't understand." I'm fortunate that I get to do things that are risky, my team gets to do things that are risky. 

 All I'll say is that it's its own thing, being built from the ground up.



No comments:

Post a Comment