NEUTROGENA BODY LOTION - Review



This year I purposely stayed away from Bath and Body Works Products. Their Body Lotion, Candles, Body Wash etc. just for a change. I totally like the brand for their Candles and other Bath Products.

I picked Neutrogena Body Lotion as the lotion of choice for the winter. This is by far the lightest body lotions, I have used.

Neutrogena Body Lotion is a sheer moisturizer that is part lotion, part sesame
oil.

This whisper-light lotion glides on easily and allows skin to
breathe, leaving it irresistibly soft and supple. Its luxurious formula is
enriched with sesame oil to soften and smooth.

Skin feels silky and moisturized. Lightweight Absorbs quickly.

Texture: Light weight

Color: Snow white

Fragrance: A mild Fragrance of Sesame Oil

Feel on the Skin: This being light weight, spreads easily and totally absorbs into the skin, leaving it all soft and smooth. Its totally non-greasy and non-sticky. It lasts for a long hours, but I have to re-apply it on my hands (the part that is exposed or washed often). The skin is super Moisturized.

Allergies: None. Nobody in my Family experienced any adverse reaction to any ingredient or scent of this Lotion.

Packaging: Comes with a Convenient Pump.

I gifted this to a friend as well and her family is enjoying it too. I received positive reports from the family. They too had the same thing to say, that the lotion is so light weight, yet it hydrates so well.

I don’t have very many words to review a lotion. I mean how many new words can I build up to rave about a daily moisturizer or lotion. This goes very well with the Neutrogena Body Oil that I have been using. The combination is pure Bliss for my Skin!

Which Body Lotion is ruling your Skin this Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment