BEAUTY BUYS - BENEFIT, UD, ULTA



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just thelistof
things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'aboutin
next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

This is my First Beauty Purchase for the New Year. I used one of my ULTA Gift Cards. I have decided that this year I will buy Cosmetics in small batches. This means I will get to visit the Beauty Stores more often and enjoy the whole experience of Make Up Shopping. Also, I saw that the last 2 months of the year are filled with huge deals, sales and gift packs. Amongst all the Holiday gifting and decorations and parties, the Beauty Purchases just add up!!! My last 2 month bills were sky rocketing!!!
Anyways, I figured slow shopping using my Gift cards will help me curb my shopping appetite for initial months and help me save enough for mega purchases during the year end.

Goodies I picked:

1. BENEFIT Girl Meets Pearl, a product that has been in market since last year. I am pretty excited to see how it works for me.

2. URBAN DECAY 24/7 Lipliner: I am a self confessed lover of Drugstore Lipliners. They are really good and I see no reason to spend much on High end lipliners. But thats just my Personal Opinion. The SA at ULTA convinced me to buy this one. I was lurking around the counter in search for UD Naked Palette. Lets see how this one works.

3. CHINA GLAZE and ULTA Nail Polish: Same old dirty colors. China Glaze 'Ingrid' is a fantastic shade. It is from Vixen Collection or something by the similar name. I ended up buying two. The ULTA shade is just a point freebie.

I will be reviewing the products as an when I try them. Will keep you all posted, like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment