BEAUTY BUYS - NYX, Wet and Wild



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just the list
of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'about
in next few posts!!! Lets call this a 'Preview'...

A quick trip to Drugstore and Ulta...

Goodies I picked:

NYX Eyeshadow Palette: My constant failed attempt to get my hands on Urban Decay NAKED palette left me very desperate to buy something similar. Many say NYX palette is the drugstore Naked Palette. We will see that...

Wet n Wild Blusher: These looked soo AMAZING!! I had good experience with the brand before. I remember I had the Catwalk Pink Blush and it was cool. I later ended up giving it to a friend. Very curious to try these new ones.

Essence of Beauty Crease Brush Duo: I had this and during the Holidays, my good friend took it. So I needed to buy a new set ASAP..

Redken Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk: Just a random thing to try on hair. Most of these just weigh down my hair. But my quest to find something for my hair continues..

Very excited to try on these things. Will review most of them as and when I am fully convinced to talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment