THE 'COUPON' TRAP


URBAN DECAY HALF-BAKED EYE SHADOW


STILA LONG WEAR LIP COLOR IN Rendezvous


STILA LONG WEAR LIP COLOR


OPI NAIL POLISHES


CHARMED BY A SNAKE

DON'T MELBOURNE THE TOAST

So, there is a BOGO 50% OFF... BOGO free...there is a $3.50 off coupon or FF sale...then there is a free shipping!!!

Every week a lucrative offer hits the major websites, beauty blogs or on YOU TUBE...it is very very tempting and equally difficult to restrain oneself from buying stuff during these offer days.
My lemming list is always overflowing...and in these difficult time of recession its hard to 'splurge' a lot of money on makeup and it is equally hard to 'curb the appetite for makeup'.

I am no exception to this and am a "victim" of this "coupon" trap!!!
I wonder how many of you feel this way??

Ok, so my recent 'coupon trap' tempted me to buy somethings which i really didn't need at all...a tiny haul!!!!
This is what i picked..

1. Urban decay eyeshadow in 'Half- Baked'
2. OPI nail polishes in 'Don't Melbourne the toast' and 'Charmed by a snale'. (these names!!!)
3. Stila long wear lip color in 'Rendezvous'

Believe me, i didn't need any any of this....I was just a VICTIM...OF COUPON TRAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment