Haulage is Knowledge...CCO!!!!




BRUSH SET


LIPSTICK in BUOY O BUOY


SOFT and SLOW lipglass




FLUIDLINE in SWEET SAGE

FLUIDELINE in BRASSY


Fluideline swatches
Daily ritual of visiting my CCO (a bad ritual, i must admit). This time they didn't had much of the stuff. Many things were repeated, nothing that interested me....but then again, i can't come back empty handed...that too from CCO!!!!!

Stuffies i picked,
1. Fluidline in Brassy and Sweet Sage. I think these will make lovely bases for 'pop' of colours.
2. Brush set from some random holiday collection or i guess from those special editions of Nordstroms. It had 187 SE (my main interest), 219 SE, 212 SE, 275 SE, 168 SE. This brush set will need another post for review.
3. Lipstick in Buoy O Buoy (back-up)
4. Lipglass in Soft and Slow (This colour was re-released in Neo-sci-Fi collection).

It was my favourite collection by MAC in 2008. I had voted for the same in Temptalia's poll...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment