CRAZY 'COACH' CORNER










COACH CORNER...
This was one crazy day with many crazy 'Coach' bag. It was my b'day and like every time i sub-conciously wished to get Sephora gift cards or MACY's gift cards as gifts. Its altogether a different story that i don't have too many things from Sephora in my "buy" list...
Anyways, i never was crazy about COACH handbags. They are nice, good leather..but then many brands have cool, high quality leather bags. Its the "brand" name that counts...Fine to own one..buy crazy 5!!!
I had been to the COACH factory outlet and picked a couple of good one...old, traditional prints...Then like a good wife, i went in to take my hubby's opinion, coz he was the one gifting that to me....he picked 2 for me. I reluctantly agreed to buy 2..i wanted one....i was eyeing other one from Juicy couture...lol!!! Anywho, he sent me out of the store on pretext of taking my son to use the restroom..(its pain shopping with kids around...they never have the necessary patience)
To cut the long story short, when i returned home, i was surprised to see not 2 but 5 COACHes...enough to make a train....to my luck, all are different shapes, different size and different colors!!
I honestly feel, i don't need sooo many...ever...ever...ever...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment