One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment (Review)




One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan Argan
Tree. Rich in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and Vitamin E, it is valued for its
ability to regenerate and nourish dry and damaged hair.

I was a big fool to even imagine that I can get ARGAN OIL like the 'real oil' for $9!! When I went to buy this above Product from Sally Beauty Supply, I was totally under impression that I am buying Real Oil...Like the Josie Maran Oil, which retails for like 48 bucks or something (depending on the quantity).

I have been badly loosing a lot of hair. Now, this thinning of hair is definately not due to major illness or any drug side effects, because by God's Grace, I don't fall into anyone of those categories. I don't have dandruff nor I use too much of hair styling Products or hot tools.

I take my Biotin, Multi-Vitamins, Anti-Oxidants, Fish Oils...you name it and I take it very regularly. I am not seeing any difference. This is nerve wrecking and now I am started to get Paranoid.
Someone suggested Argan Oil. Oil in its pure form, but I ended up accidently buying this above product, which though has some percent of Argan Oil is actually a Styling product.

Now onto the reveiw for this 'One-n Only' Argan Oil (Available at Sally's Beauty Supply)


One 'n Only Argan Oil is a non-greasy, alcohol-free formula that is instantly
absorbed into the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving an oily
residue. Smoothes cuticle for the silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair.
This precious oil helps protect against damage caused by the environment,
chemicals, or excessive heat from stylers, and provides long-term conditioning
while reducing frizz, split ends and breakage.

The Claims:

•Premium finishing, smoothing and conditioning product
•Non-greasy, alcohol-free formula
•Instantly absorbs into the hair
•Creates brilliant shine without leaving an oil residue
•Reduces drying time and speeds up styling time
•Smoothes cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair
•Eliminates frizz and leaves hair more manageable
•Helps protect against damage caused by the environment or heat styling
•Mix with color/chemical processes for enhanced results and added depth to color
•For all hair types
•UV protection
•Compare to Moroccan Oil

Ideal for all hair types, One 'n Only Argan Oil is a premium styling finishing, smoothing and conditioning product that produces consistently silky smooth results.

My Experience with the Product.

The Scent: Its AMAZING! Usually hair care products either have offensive scent or annoying scent. This surprisingly has a pleasant scent. Infact, I felt like smelling my hair all the time.

The Texture: It has a slippery texture. Obviously, due to the presence of Dimethicone. It is a Silicone based product.

The consistency: Its liquid, a silky, smooth, slippery liquid which is not very thick or goopy. I had reviewed a similar Silicone Based Product in the Past. It was called Hana Shine Shield. The consistency of that Product was thinner and more Oily than this one.

The Color: It is Colorless.

The Usage: I have thin hair, each strand is very very thin and now with hair fall, I am having the worst hair Nightmare of my lifetime. It is dull, lifeless and hopelessly ugly! Using this in very little amount, may be a 2 pea size gives a very nice sheen to my hair. Its manageable and less frizzy. It coats the hair stands and makes them appear thick. I can smooth it easily and at least give an illusion of healthy hair.

Like I have said in the past, Silicone based product make my hair limp. This is no exception. Using in large quantity makes my hair oily and limp. Applying the right amount is key. I prefer using it on dry hair and not wet hair. I also avoid using it on roots.

The company claims that the product is Ideal for all hair types. I think people who have Thick hair or Coarse Hair will really enjoy the product.

This is my third trial with a Silicone based Hair product. I have used Biosilk and Hana Shine Shield in the past. I would say, this one is by far the best one. It has a good scent and the Shine imparted is Superb. The Sheen looks like real healthy Shine and not oily, if this line makes any sense.

My Request: Please suggest some tips, remedies for Hair Fall/Thinning hair. I am really worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment