MONDAY MORNING...


pic: web

hi all my friends...

Hope you all doing well...Just now I was fooled by the lovely, clear sky and bright sunshine. I went out to drop my son at the bus-stop and now I am back with hurting and aching ears. It is so freakin cold!!! That wind...OMG...I can't even tell ya, how bad it was...

I had been to my Holy Place yesterday...THE MALL...They have put on the Christmas tree! People have started with their Holiday Purchases. Am I the only one who feels that that everything starts so early..I mean, Halloween was just last week and we still have the Thanks giving pending..lol!! Anyways, too much rambly stuff...

Nothing much to share, except that I am currently a Guinea Pig for 3 products. Trying on the Philosophy Cleanser, Cellinique Face Mask and a Serum. The last two products were sent by this Company almost 4 weeks ago and they looked good enough to try. Will let you know how it goes.

Me signing off with all my good wishes for a happy week ahead.

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment