UPDATE....





Long time.....No updates on this Blog...Busy...Busy...Busy...with loads of packing and moving.

We were supposed to move to another country and at last moment everything was cancelled and now we have moved to CHICAGO...So in all this chaos and tension, my beauty purchases took a back seat and so did beauty blogging and updates.



I did get a chance to try some SKINCARE products, like Serums, Moisturizers, Mask etc. So in near future the Journal will see some in depth reviews of Skincare products and my experience with them.



Yeah, in general missed the Beauty Blogging and all the fun. Very excited to get back in touch with all of you beauty lovers.



Thanks to all those who sent me private mails and messages on Twitter asking about me and my Blog.



See you all soon...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment