KORRES: BODY BUTTER - GUAVA


KORRES: BODY BUTTER - GUAVA

If I remember correctly, last year many Gurus on You Tube were raving about this Product. Few months back I got a generous sample of this tube along with my Korres Order and I got a chance to try this. I have been using it from past 2 weeks or so.

Guava Body Butter
A divinely rich, smoothing cream infused with aninvigorating Blend of Tropical Fruits.

Korres Guava Body Butter is a true moisturizing must-have. Its skin-pampering
formula is enriched with shea butter to soften, moisturize, and restructure the
skin; a proprietary blend of sunflower, almond, and avocado oils to restore
elasticity and smoothness; and quince extract to heal and nourish.


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Korres Body Butters are 93% natural and free of PPGs, MEA, DEA, TEA, formaldehyde donors, ethanolomine, and propylene glycol. A convenient, generously sized tube makes for easy use and fabulous value. Enjoy your indulgently healthy treat!

My two cents on this raved product.

The texture: Its soft, creamy and smooth just like butter, just like the name! Its Light weight, but slightly Greasy.

The Smell: It has some Coconut smell going on. Even though its Guava, I smell Coconut. The scent does not stays on for long time. After 10 minutes or so, I cannot smell anything.

The Feel: It is pretty Greasy. Its light weight, so it gets absorbed quickly in the skin, but leaves this slight sheen. It moisturizes very well and the skin feels soft and supple the whole day. The like the fact that the cream does not just 'sits' on the skin, but is well absorbed. I actually like the slight greasiness which this cream has. Its a body butter, and I just like the richness of this butter on my body (This was such a lame sentence, but you guys got what I want to say).

I see a noticeable change in my skin, which was getting pretty dry and rough due to the weather change. Personally I am not a fan of this coconutty scent, but I can live with it, because the scent disappears after sometime.

It is devoid of any harsh chemicals, which is a good thing, but then again it comes with an expiry date. I am not very picky about the chemical contents that goes into my body creams or lotions, but Korres having many things natural in them is always a bonus.

I have used Body Butters in the past. Bath and Body Work Butters are the thickest and the greasiest. This was a pretty light and creamy. It was a welcome change for my body.

Disclaimer: This was a deluxe sample with my order. It was not sent to me by the company for consideration. Its a sample, so obviously I didn't pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment