BEAUTY BUYS -- MAC



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just
thelistof things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab',
'review'aboutin next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

I picked afew things from MAC before going on my Vacation. Actually I just went to pick a Brown Eye Liner, but then ended up buying a few more stuff.

Goodies I picked:

1. MAC Power Point Pencil in Stubborn Brown. (This is not as amazing as I had expected)
2. MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle. (Total impulse buy)
3. MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup (Creemsheen Formula)
4. MAC 188 Brush. (I hardly buy brushes from MAC stores, prefer CCOs, but my CCO was not getting this one since long time. Finally I spent...I hope it works as I have expected!!)

Did pick a few Nail polishes from Sephora, but I will do a collective Nail and Foot care stuff Haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment