KAT VON D and make-up...


KAT VON D

This is one artist I am a fan of. I like the way she has these lovely "art" all over her body. The only thing that freaks me out is those arts are not paint...they are needles!!! I am personally not a tattoo person (i am scared)...though i like to see them on others if tastefully done.
She has a very distinct, bold style of make-up and she does manages to carry them with great confidence.
Sephora carries her make-up line and they do include many cool products. The eyeshadow palettes always catch my eyes, i end up swatching them, but never buying them. I mean I am always over-loaded with burden of saving money for my favourite brands (MAC, NARS, UD) that i hardly have any money left for 'trying' products...
With my swatches, i could say these eye shadows are very pigmented, bold and dark. Less is more in this case. I think it should be used sparingly, with light hands and well, perfect blending, or else they will end in one huge big mess...
The lipsticks are nicely pigmented too. If you are a fan of dark, bold lips..you sure are bound to find a shade for yourself...:)



True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig
True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Beethovan

True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Gypsy
Has anybody tried these palettes? Please let me know what you think and what are your experiances with these palettes.
These retail for $34 USD at Sephora stores and Sephora online.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment