MAC- HELLO KITTY


The 'HIT' nail polish




On the prowl nail polish (classy grey)

I am soo poor, when it comes to buy MAC Limited edition collection. Always late!!!
Later I keep buying the collections from CCO...why hurry!!!
I always found Hello Kitty collection very 'kiddish' 'juvenile'. But i must admit, the packaging was 'cute', but then again buying stuff only for packaging didn't make much sense to me as i am not a collector. Also, i find the idea of B2M more attractive than keeping the collection boxes!!
I had been following the HK mania very religiously..so i kinda knew what is 'HIT' and what is 'MISS'.
One HIT stuff was 'on the prowl' nail polish. This is a pretty, grey color, creamy in texture and its definately not at all 'juvenile'!!!
I kinda over looked this one...and then with this sold out everywhere, i didn't even bother to look for it...until today when i saw this one while buying prep and prime line filler stuff...
yeah, i am surprised to see this one in my MACY's MAC 2 months after the HK release..
Needless to say, i grabbed two!!!
Lucky me....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment