Steal Deals!!!





Stila Good to Glow $10


NARS Concealer duo in Custard/Ginger $10


BENEFIT To Go Beauty Bestsellers $10


Skinprep FX
Mini Nourishing Foundation Primer & Anti-Aging Serum $8

These are a few deals worth considering. Especially the NARS Concealer Duo. Its just $10 for full size and originally retails for $30. I ordered mine now along with other NARS stuff using my Holiday Gift Card. The Stila deal is just awesome. You get so much of quality product for just $10. The other two offers are good too. Even though the product size is just teeny tiny, I guess its a great way to try many products before commiting for full size.
Anyways, I am totally enjoying my Holidays and I would like to share my Holiday goodies, but I have heard many people don't like seeing/listening about Holiday gift hauls...I personally enjoy to see what people get and the little stories they share..Its fun..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment