Givenchy Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss -- Swatches

I had recieved a sample of Givenchy Gloss Interdit Lip gloss, which I had liked a lot (review) and so I decided to swatch them at my local Sephora, just to make sure how the colors look and just be prepared with a 'rough list' for my next haul.


GIVENCHY Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss swatches
Swatches of 01 Capricious Pink, 02 Impertinent Nude, 03 Coral Frenzy
04 Rose Taboo, 05 Indiscreet Beige, 06 Lilac Confession, 12 Rouge Passion
13 Delectable Brown, 14 Sensual Chocolate, 15 Velvet Purple


Its a good gloss and many of them are pigmented enough to be worn alone. The shades in 07 Glamorous Fuchsia and 11 Succulent Orange were missing from my counter. I personally like the shades in 04 and 05. This shade in 05 is called Indiscreet Beige and is described as Rosy Nude. Neither the name nor the description matched..but i liked that color a lot.
I don't think all colors justify the $24.50 price tag. I mean some of the colors are dupable by other brands (read nude colors), but there are a few, that looked lovely, wearable and just awesome...I won't call them unique, but definately worth trying especially the more pigmented shades.

(I seriously didn't understand what I said in the last line, but yes...some colors are cool..some are so-so)
Also, the Rose Taboo shade reminded me of Lovechild lipglass from MAC and I will try to do a comparison swatch soon.

Is it Dupeable or Dupable??

No comments:

Post a Comment